Become a CLIR Sponsor
We invite institutions that see CLIR’s mission as integral to their own to become sponsors. Your sponsorship helps support research, publications and related resources, partnerships, and other activities that benefit libraries, cultural institutions, and communities of higher learning.
CLIR sponsors receive a variety of benefits including a $500 discount on the Leading Change Institute, complimentary CLIR+DLF Job Board postings, a discount on Digital Humanities Summer Institute tuition, reports and white papers, important news & updates, advance access to interviews and webcasts, and invitations to special events and webinars.
Sponsorship Fees, 2018-2019
- CLIR Sustaining Sponsors, our most committed supporters: $15,000/year, $20,000/year with DLF Sustaining Sponsorship
- Research universities and large institutions: $5,000/year
- Four-year colleges and universities without extensive doctoral program: $1,075/year
- Businesses, archives, museums, historical societies, and small independent research libraries: varies according to type and size
Sponsorship runs on an annual basis, from July 1 to June 30, but you may join at any point during the year.
Digital Library Federation membership is open to any organization engaged in building or using digital libraries. We especially welcome members who believe in our community’s mission of advancing research, learning, social justice, and the public good through the creative design and wise application of digital library technologies.
DLF members include archives, libraries and library service organizations, publishers, labs, museums, professional organizations, and vendors, all of whom are invited to contribute to community efforts through a variety of research and development, information sharing, and catalytic initiatives.
Membership benefits include steep discounts on programs like the Digital Humanities Summer Institute, complimentary CLIR+DLF Job Board postings, access to some special fellowship opportunities and consultation by DLF leadership on local strategic planning, communications and outreach support for members’ initiatives, member-rate DLF Forum registration for everyone affiliated with your institution, and one free, annual registration to the DLF Forum.
Membership Fees, 2018-2019
- Annual membership is $6,750 for research universities and large institutions.
- The rate for CLIR sponsors is $5,000.
- Liberal arts colleges and small institutions may join at a rate of $3,100.
- Tribal and community colleges may join for only $1,000.
- The DLF Sustaining Membership is available to especially committed partners at $15,000, or $20,000 for a joint CLIR/DLF Sustaining Membership.
Membership runs from July 1-June 30, but you may join at a prorated rate at any point during the year.
For more information on CLIR sponsorship, DLF membership, or to request an invoice, contact Louisa Kwasigroch.